About Cuttermoon Lodge
Guests at Cuttermoon Lodge can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside and gardens from the comfort of their own veranda which boasts a hot tub and BBQ area. We are completely surround by fields making your stay an extremely private and beautiful one.
The lodge also has a secluded picnic area and fire pit, ideal for making the most of Summer or even Winter evenings.
This luxury self catered accommodation consists of a double bedroom with a king size bed, shower room with WC, basin, electric shower and towel rail and an open plan well equipped kitchen/ lounge area. The lounge has a comfortable double sofa bed that can be used for additional guests.
We are very pet friendly so if you would like to bring a furry friend, please contact us so that we can make any necessary arrangements. We are a registered small holding and as such, we do have animals roaming so if your pet isn't good around other animals then they must be kept on a lead when in the grounds.
Cuttermoon Lodge Facilities
* Private bathroom with Flushing Toilet
* The well equipped kitchen features an gas oven/hob, fridge and icebox and microwave
* Locally sourced welcome hamper on arrival including breakfast
* Electric shower and unlimited supply of hot water
* Linen, Towels & Toiletries Provided
* Outdoor Hot tub with lights and jets
* Private BBQ/Picnic Area& Fire Pit - wood provided
* Pet friendly
* Very private and no shared facilities
*Wifi and Smart TV with access to Netflix
Please note -